Sunday 6 April 2014

OPI Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine!

Next up from my OPI Hauls is Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine. This nail polish came out in the Germany Collection in the Autumn of 2012. I am a huge fan of the Germany collection and own several of them.

This is a very unique shade. In the bottle it looks like a very dark grey, on my nails it looks black, however in the photos it looks like a dark forest green. I slightly edited the photos to get them more true to colour, but wanted to keep a hint of the green in to show you how it photographs completely different.

The formula was OK. It was pretty streaky and I had a little trouble with evening it out. With careful application 2 coats is more than enough. It's a creme finish so has great opacity.

This photo indicates the true colour. It's a very dark nail polish that almost looks black on my nails. That being said it, it looks stunning and is an amazing autumn shade. These photos are without a topcoat.


No comments:

Post a Comment