Thursday 24 July 2014

Essie Urban Jungle Swatch & Comparison

I recently caved and bought Urban Jungle by Essie from the Haute in the Heat collection this summer. I think it's such a beautiful colour but I have so many slightly pink toned off whites.... Well.. I bought it anyway. And look at how beautiful it is!!

It's the perfect pink toned off white shade with an incredible formula. I bought mine from Superdrug, and it came with the wide brush which I much prefer over the skinny brushes. The wide brush made it super easy to apply and cover my nail in one brush stroke. The formula wasn't patchy or streaky and I only needed two coats for the swatch.

Looooook it's so pretty.



I decided to do a quick comparison of Urban Jungle. I used Essie Neo Whimsical, a darker purple toned colour, OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around, a more nude toned polish and OPI Steady As She Rose, a much darker pink toned colour. The other three colours are very similar to one another, but nothing is quite a light as Urban Jungle.

What do you think of Essie Urban Jungle?
xx Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment