Tuesday 8 July 2014

Kiko 530

Last month I went to Westfield in Stratford and bought a whole bunch of polishes, including this BEAUTIFUL Kiko nail polish 530. Kiko isn't a brand I'm too familiar with, but I do know they have a lot of nail polishes and are very cheap. That's the only thing that's important right?!

Anyway while browsing through the tiny shop, this nail polish caught my eye and I couldn't resist. I had to get it. I believe it was only £2.90. I swatched it on a nail art wheel as soon as I got home and haven't really touched it since.... It's just been standing on top of my nail polish drawer (alex from ikea) looking pretty.

Be prepared... there are a lot of photos!

Sunlight 



Kiko nail polishes don't have names, just numbers and this is number 530. It's a blue jelly polish packed with flakie shimmery golden glitters. The photos make it look more blue but in real life it's much more green, like the bottom right photo in the set of photos above.

Sunlight
I've taken a billion different photos, in the sun, blurry, in the shade, different hand positions, macro, not macro etc. I couldn't stop.

Look at those sparkles!!
Sunlight















From different angles the polish looks different. In the shade the golden specks come out more and in the sun it goes radiates. The photo to the right shows how blue it can look.

shade
The formula was amazing. even though it's a jelly base, it's very opaque and I only needed two coats. There isn't any fishing either, its so packed full of flakie glitters you don't need to worry about that!











The photo to the left is taken in the shade with a macro lens, you can really see the golden flakie glitters. and that they reflect green.

Sunlight
















Blurring the photos really show the sparkle. It's incredible!

Sunlight 










I could continue taking photos forever, it's just so beautiful! And the best thing is, is that I used my peel off base coat so I didn't have to worry about taking it off before work!

Sunlight
















Last one.. I promise.

What do you think of this colour? Have you tried any Kiko polishes before?

xx Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment