Saturday 17 May 2014

Kester Black Silverbirch

Kester Black is my favourite brand. I say it allll the time! So I decided to swatch all of my Kester Black nail polishes on my blog!

Kester Black Silverbirch
Today I've got Silverbirch to show you. Silverbirch is part of Kester Black's winter collection and is a warm toned grey. In the bottle I feel like it looks a little more brown and I was worried it would be similar to buttercream, but when applied to the nails it's definitely more grey.

Kester Black Silverbirch












Silverbirch is a one coater! Out of all the Kester Blacks I own, I'd say this one probably has the best formula. The swatch to the right only has one coat and it's completely 100% opaque and super glossy. It's amazing!

As I was applying the polish it looked slightly streaky, but that completely evened itself out.

It's a beautiful neutral coloured nail polish. It's definitely a grey, but because it's got such a warm tone to it, it makes it very unique.

Kester Black Silverbirch

No comments:

Post a Comment