Monday 12 May 2014

Monday Randoms

The second post for my Monday Randoms! These posts basically look at the nail art I've never decided to post for some reason. Some might be nail fails, other might be photo fails etc.

The first is this glitter gradient using Butter London's Rosie Lee and (I think) OPI's Don't Bossa Nova Me Around. Glitter gradients are some of my favourite manicures to do, they're super easy and always look so pretty. I really like the colour combo, but I always find that glitter gradients don't look half as good in photos as they do in real life. It's always so disappointing! My photo skills for this one are pretty crappy too.. why on earth did I not photograph my whole pointer finger???

Second is this cute floral manicure. I kind of love them and hate them at the same time. I think they're cute, but it isn't how I wanted them to turn out. It seems like I might have a OPI Brazil collection curse, because all these unposted nail art photos all include the brazil collection!

I used OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around and Live.Love.Carnival as well as Wembley by Nails Inc for the gold.

Finally, my polka dot nails. I actually love these! I think they're super cute and want wear these all the time. I specifically photographed this for instagram though. For Instagram I only need to have one photo, whereas for the blog I like adding a few more different ones. Anyway, these did make my instagram, but never made it to my blog! I really love them though...


I hope you guys like my unposted nail art photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment