Wednesday 7 May 2014

ABC Challenge: D

I started this ABC challenge series on my instagram and really enjoyed it so I thought I'd blog about it too! Check out the rest of my ABC posts here.

D is for Don't Bossa Nova Me Around by OPI. This colour was part of the Spring/Summer Brazil collection this year. This is actually the only collection where I own every single colour! This colour is the palest colour in the series. The swatch isn't 100% colour accurate, my camera did not like the colour and it was either just white or slightly more peachy toned.. Anyway, the actual colour is a very very pale neutral pink. So imagine the swatch to the right more pink toned than peachy, but still keeping that neutral tone. I just love this colour! The formula was surprisingly easy. I only applied two coats!! 

The nail art I decided to create was this crossed pattern. It isn't perfect, and looked much better in real life, but I'm still pretty happy with it! I use nail striping tape to create the design and carefully coloured it in with OPI Where did Suzi's Man-go, Toucan Do It If You Try and Live.Love.Carnival - which I also used for my pointer and pinky. It's slightly darker than Toucan Do It If You Try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment