Sunday 13 April 2014

OPI Koala Bear-y

OPI Koala Bear-y
Last up from my eBay OPI Haul is Koala Bear-y. Koala Bear-y was part of the Australia Collection way back in 2007, but I believe it's now part of the core collections as you can just buy it in David Jones. It's a berry toned pink, in between a hot pink and a plum.

I always kind of liked Koala Bear-y, but was a bit meh about it. Until.... I saw my first Koala. I went on a holiday to the Great Ocean Road when my parent's visited me in Australia and we saw our first ever wild Koala. It was awesome.

OPI Koala Bear-y








The formula on this is AMAZING. It isn't often that I put that in full caps. It's nearly a one coater, there isn't any streakiness or bald spots. It's just beautiful. I always apply two coats of polish, but this could definitely be a one coater. I wish every nail polish was like this, just a dream to apply. I didn't have to do any clean up in these photos, this is exactly how it applied.

OPI Koala-Bear-y











The colour is stunning too. The reason I was always a bit on the fence about it is because it isn't the most unique colour. I have a lot of hot pinks, but I didn't actually have anything like this. It's darker and a little more red toned than an ordinary hot pink shade.

OPI Miami Beet, OPI Koala Bear-y
The only shade that's similar is OPI's Miami Beet, the polish on the left in the photo to the right. As you can see it's quite a bit darker and a more red toned pink. More of a raspberry shade and couldn't be mistaken for a hot pink, whereas Koala Bear-y can.

OPI Koala Bear-y



3 comments:

  1. افضل العروض التى نقدمة الان وباقل الاسعار الرائعة التى نتعمل على تقدم افضل شركة تركيب مظلات التى نقدمة الان فى قال وقت ممكن وباقل الاسعار الرائعة التى من خلالها نقدم اليكم افضل مظلات للبيع التى لا مثيل لها الان وباقل الاسعار الرائعة حيث اننا نعمل على تقدم افضل العروض من سواتر قماش التى نقدمة لاالان حيث اننا نعمل عهلى تقدم افضل العروض المختلفة من هناجر الرياض التى لا مثيل لها الان وباقل الاسعار الرائعة التى تعمل على تقدم افضل بيوت شعر الرياض التى نقدمة الان

    ReplyDelete
  2. يمكنكم الان من خلال موقعنا الحصول علي افضل الخيام و المظلات المتيمزه شركات الخيام من مقوعنا و الذي يعتبر الافضل في توفير افضل الخامات المتيمزه و توفير افضل المظلات و الخيام الميتمزه الان من موقعنا و الذي يعتبر الافضل في توفير مظلات أم القيوين الخامات تواصلو معنا الان

    ReplyDelete