Sunday 27 April 2014

Kings day in The Netherlands

Yesterday was Kings day in The Netherlands. I'm Dutch so had to celebrate. The Dutch Flag is red white and blue, but Hollands national colour is orange.

I will be travelling up the East Coast of Australia for 1 month so don't have any of my nail art supplies with me, other than a dotting tool... So this is my Kingsday manicure!

I used OPI's Where Did Suzi's Man-Go for the orange. It's a really nice pale orange colour that's easy to apply. I used two coats. I used OPI's Alpine Snow for the white. Again, I only needed two coats. For the red dots I used Kester Black's Cherry Pie and finally for the blue dots I used OPI's No Room For The Blues.

Today I'll be celebrating Kings day in Melbourne. There is an event set up along the Yarra River where there will be Dutch food so I'm super excited!!

Orange day Melbourne

Frikandellen


No comments:

Post a Comment