Saturday 14 June 2014

Free Nails Inc Colgate Toothpaste

For the past couple of week Nails Inc nail polishes have been free with a Colgate Toothpaste. There are three colours, a red, pink and a blue. The red and pink came out from the start but the blue has only recently come out. For me that was the most anticipated colour! I already blogged about the red polish called Optic Flame here, and I didn't end up picking up the pink one since it looked a bit sheer and I have a few sheer pinks now.

The blue polish is called Optic Wave. It's a creamy light blue colour with just a hint of green. It almost looks like a super bright blue mint. I'm in love with this colour, it's so unique in my collection!

The application was very easy, it's a very opaque polish but it is slightly thick, which I haven't experienced with many Nails Inc nail polishes. The thickness isn't a problem though, just make sure you don't go over the same place too many times. I used two coats for the swatch and no topcoat.

Nails Inc nail polishes normally retail for £11 and the Colgate toothpaste is £4.20. I normally wouldn't rave about a toothpaste, but this one is amazing! It turns bright blue and instantly temporarily whitens your teeth. With continued use of the toothpaste you will have long lasting whiter teeth. I have been using this for over a week and absolutely love it. I have noticed a huge difference in the colour of my teeth and no toothpaste has ever worked this quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment