Saturday 14 June 2014

Free Leighton Denny Harpers Bazaar Part 2

This month, the July issue, Harpers Bazaar has 6 free Leighton Denny nail polishes to choose from. The magazine retails for £4.20. It includes two reds, one dark red with silver shimmer, one brown, one dark pink and one sheer light pink. At first I only picked up the brown, dark pink and sheer pink... but I went back for more and now have the entire set! To check out the first three swatches of Supermodel, Plush Pink and 3 Times a Lady click here!

The three other shades are (from top to bottom) Viva La Diva, a vibrant bright red, Lolly Pop, a beautiful pinkish red, and Best Seller a dark red base with tons of silver shimmer. 

First up is Viva La Diva. My camera isn't very good and picking up different reds, but it's slightly darker in real life, more like the photo above with the magazine, it's the third bottle. The formula on this was amazing, I only needed two coats. It's very smooth and not streaky at all. The first coat was slightly sheer and you could see my nail line, but the second coat covered that up completely. 

This is my favourite from these three, Lolly Pop. Originally I thought this was just another red, but it's actually a beautiful pink that leans red. I love it! Again for formula was great, two even smooth coats and it's fully opaque. 

The third polish is something I've never really thought of getting. Best Seller is a dark red shimmery nail polish. The red base is almost jelly-like but very opaque, and it's packed with tons of silver shimmer. Because it's a shimmer polish and not a glitter it's still very smooth to apply and easy to remove. I used two coats for the photo. This is a very Christmassy polish and I personally don't think I'll wear it any other time of the year, but it's a beautiful nail polish! 

No comments:

Post a Comment