Sunday 8 June 2014

Free Nails Inc Colgate Toothpaste

A couple days ago I posted about free Nails Inc polishes with InStyle magazine, but they have another offer! There are three nail polishes with Colgate Optic White Toothpaste at Boots. There is a bright red, a pink and a blue. Unfortunately I have only been able to get my hands on the red one so far, the blue one is set to come out on the 11th of June. I guess I'll be needing another toothpaste then!!






This polish is called Optic Flame and it's a bright orange toned red. The name Optic Flame fits with it really well, because the first thing I thought of when I wore it is that it looked like a fire red. Like all Nails Inc nail polishes, this formula was fantastic. It was super smooth and even to apply. With one coat there was a slight visible nail line, but the second coat completely covered that. I always love applying Nails Inc polishes and I've never had a problem with any of them.

The shine on this polish is incredible. I thought it was beautiful with just one coat, but as soon as the second coat dried it was beautiful and smooth. It's as though I've applied the shiniest top coat, but that's all Optic Flame!

This polish is gorgeous, both the application and the colour. It would definitely make it into my top 5 favourite reds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment