Thursday 10 April 2014

OPI Baby Please Come Home

The fourth nail polish from my eBay OPI haul is Baby Please Come Home, a liquid sands polish. I'm kind of late to the textured polish bandwagon, I bought my first one 2 months ago and fell in love with it. The thing I like most about the liquid sand is the glitter! It's jam-packed with glitter which makes it a super opaque nail polish.

Baby Please Come Home is a muted purple glitter. It isn't overly purple and sometimes definitely looks more silver than purple. The formula is beautiful. I used two coats of nail polish on my middle and ring finger and one coat on my index finger and pinky. Adding a second coat definitely enhanced the colour, but I quite like the look of just having one coat. It was dry to the touch incredibly quick. I'm very impatient when it comes to dry time and want to go and do stuff as soon as I'm finished painting.

Here's a comparison between It's Frosty Outside, Make Him Mine and Baby Please Come Home. Beside these other colours it definitely looks purple.







No comments:

Post a Comment