Tuesday 22 April 2014

Butter London Trout Pout & Snog

Butter London Trout Pout
There is nothing more exciting than going through a friends nail polish collection and trying out new polishes. I tested out two amazing Butter London nail polishes: Trout Pout and Snog. I do own a few Butter London nail polishes myself, but only 1 creme polish, the rest is all glitters! I do like the formula for the creme polishes, but the brand mainly stood out to me for their glitters. Trying some more cremes definitely changed my mind

Butter London Trout Pout









First up is Trout Pout, a beautiful coral. The formula was fantastic, I applied two easy coats of the polish for the swatch. The polish is slightly thick, but that didn't make it difficult to apply. The first coat was slightly streaky, but because of the amazing opacity the second coat evened everything out. It's a stunning and a perfect shade for the spring/summer.

Butter London Snog











The second nail polish is called Snog. It's a much darker berry colour that leans hot pink. It really reminds me of OPI's Koala-beary. The colour is very similar, but the formula is similar too. For the swatch I only used one coat. You can see a slight nail line so I would advise doing two coats, but I wanted to show you how opaque the formula is. It's also super glossy and dried quickly.

I'm so impressed with the two creme polishes from Butter London that I might have to go and buy a few myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment