Saturday 26 April 2014

Kester Black Alimony

Kester Black Alimony
Another nail polish from Kester Black that I've wanted for ages is Alimony, part of the collaboration with Trophy Wife. They released two nail polishes together, Alimony and Gold Digger. I bought Gold Digger when it came out, and now I finally have Alimony.

On the Kester Black website this is described to be a bright mint green. I feel like it leans a bit more turquoise, but either way it's beautiful.

Kester Black Alimony









Like all Kester Blacks, the formula was amazing. I used two super easy coats for full opacity. There was no streakiness and it dried super quick. I didn't add a topcoat so all that gloss it from the polish itself. It's another unique colour in my collection. I make it sound like I don't have many nail polishes since everything is always unique, but I have over 100 at the moment. Half with me in Australia and the other half in the UK. I can't wait to be reunited with all my polishes!

Anyway, the colour is beautiful, super opaque and glossy! What more can you ask for??

Kester Black Alimony

No comments:

Post a Comment