Wednesday 20 August 2014

China Glaze At Vase Value

I have slowly started to get more and more into China Glaze nail polishes - particularly the neons! China Glaze nail polish formulas aren't the best out there, so I have never really been too interested int hem... until the new City Flourish collection came out! I already reviewed and swatched Petal To The Metal, Grass Is Lime Greener and Peonies And Park Avenue. Today I have At Vase Value to swatch.

When I saw swatches of this nail polish online I thought it was a gorgeous bright pastel blue, however it's actually much more minty than I expected. I'm in love with both pastel blues and mints so either way I knew I'd love it.

Although it's minty, and I have 1000 mints, this is very different to any of the other ones as it's much more bright.

The formula is ok, it's not the easiest to work with and was quite streaky. I used three coats to get it even. The colour is definitely worth it though.

I decided to give leopard nails a go. I'm pretty rubbish at leopard print and always stay away from them!

The neutral shade is OPI You're So Vain-illa, from the recent Coca Cola collection. The black lines are by the Barry M nail art pen.

What do you think of the new City Flourish Collection from China Glaze?
xx Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment