Wednesday 27 August 2014

H&M Serenity Now

H&M has come out with their own brand of nail polish quite a while ago and ever since I bought Serenity Now I've been using it over any other royal blue! I love the colour, the shine and the formula. It's a jelly-like polish - sheer on the first coat and fully opaque with three coats. It applies really smooth and not at all streaky. I love it.

I decided to create a Dutch style nail art using Orange, Red, White and Blue. I used three coats of Serenity Now on my index finger, ring finger and pinky. Doesn't it look so pretty!?

I applied one coat of Alpine Snow on my middle finger and marbled Alpine Snow, Red Lights Ahead... Where? and A Roll In The Hague.

I originally wanted to do a red white and blue water marble, but I couldn't get any of my blues to marble.




What do you think of the result?
xx Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment