Wednesday 15 July 2015

Mrs Cross' Nail Shop Neon Holographic

I mentioned earlier that I have been obsessed with anything holographic lately. Well.. my other obsession is neon... So when I saw Leanne, the creator of Mrs Cross' Nail Shop release a neon holographic collection I knew I had to buy some.

I bought two colour, this gorgeous pink and a blue which I'll review later.

This gorgeous hot neon pink is called Raa Raa Skirt and it's part of the Disco Pop Neons collection.

I used 3 coats for the swatch and you can still see a slight visible nail line. In the future I'll probably layer it over a similar shade of pink to get full opacity.

The formula is very easy to work with.

It's very smooth and non streaky.

The holo was quite difficult to capture, and it looks like silver glitter in the photos. In real life the holo effect is much more apparent and it looks amazing in the sun.



For more info about Mrs Cross' Nail Shop check out her Etsy page!

No comments:

Post a Comment