Saturday 18 July 2015

Pipe Dream Polish Watermarble

I bought the Pipe Dream Polish A Night In Vegas collection almost a year ago before the hype started and thank god I did! These polishes are absolutely stunning! And the hype is definitely worth it.

A Night In Vegas consists of 7 neons which are all beautiful individually, but their real appeal is that they're fantastic at water marbling.

I'm not very good at water marbling and really struggle to create designs, but these polishes literally make is so easy!

The collection is very difficult to get a hold of, and after a year of them being released they're still one of the most wanted indie nail polishes I know of.

I created this watermarble using 6 of the seven colours.

I started off with a white base, and applied Mess Free Mani my Nail Stencils around my cuticles.

As you can tell from the photo... I probably should have applied a little bit more!

I then dripped all the colours from the Pipe Dream Polish A Night In Vegas Collection into my water.

I use room temperate bottles water for best results.

I then swirled it around a bit. To be honest when It comes to water marbling, I don't really know what I'm doing! I definitely need a bit of practice..

I dipped my finger into the water, one at a time, used a toothpick to get rid of all the other polish and carefully pulled my finger out the water.

The polish dries matte and I loved the way it looked so I ended up applying a matte topcoat to finish it all off.

I recently bought a black light and I seriously cannot get enough of it. It's like I'm rediscovering my entire nail polish collection all over again!

The whole A Night In Vegas collection glows under a black light and it looks incredible. I don't know which way I prefer it!

Now I want to play some laser quest and test out my nails haha.

To reuse the mani I applied some straight line stencils from Nail Mail and painted my nails black.

I love the contrast of the bright neons and the black. It makes the neons pop even more!

This time I added a glossy top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment