Wednesday 8 July 2015

CM Handmade UK Nail Art Leopard Print

CM Handmade UK is an indie brand located in the UK. They are a fairly new nail polish brand but have some amazing polishes. Anywhere from cremes to crelly's to holos.

I received a few polishes from them to review and decided to create some nail art!

I love the way leopard print mani's look, but I feel like I can never pull them off. These, I actually really love!








Products Used:
CM Handmade UK Perble
CM Handmade UK Vanilla Bean
Essie Ignite The Night
Barry M Nail Art Pen Black
Dotting Tool

I used Perble (purple) and Vanilla Bean (nude) as the base for the leopard print. I love these two colours and they really compliment each other. 

They both have a fantastic formula and only need 2-3 coats for full opacity. 

The glitter is called Ignite the night by Essie. 

This is a dark silver glitter with some coppery bits in there too in a clear base. It's a really beautiful glitter combination and it's incredibly dense. I used 2 coats.

I used a dotting to to apply some random dots on my middle and ring finger. I then used the Barry M Nail Art Pen to draw some random lines around the dots. So simple! 

xx Elaine 

No comments:

Post a Comment