Wednesday 8 April 2015

New CID Cosmetics Nail Polish Free with Cosmopolitan Magazine

I have another freebie alert! But this time I'm actually on time as these are currently available!!

This month Cosmopolitan Magazine is giving away 4 free New CID Cosmetics nail polishes... and let me just tell you now.. they're AMAZING.

CID isn't a brand I've every tried before, or that I've ever been interested in. In fact, I didn't even know they did nail polish! Last year I got some free New CID Cosmetics lip crayons free in a magazine and loved them, but never looked into the brand itself.

My friend Steph told me about these freebies, she's totally on top of all the freebies! Go check out her instagram!

More info and swatches after the jump!




I'll start off with Crepe Suzette. This is a super bright coral pinky red polish.

I was worried this was going to be a bit jelly like, but it's so incredibly opaque! You only need 1 coat for full opacity. I applied 2 for the swatch and no top coat.

It dried SUPER glossy.



The second colour I tried is called Pink Macaroon. Aren't the names adorable?!

This is a full on 100% barbie pink. I honestly don't think I own any polishes like this, it's not something I'd typically buy for myself but I was actually really happy with how this looked on me. Yes, it's a barbie pink, but sometimes that's exactly what I want!

It has an incredible formula. I only needed one coat. I applied 2 for the swatch and no top coat. Again so glossy on its own!!

Third up is my ultimate weakness... Eton Mess. Both the dessert and the colour. No Words.

Ok breathe.

This is the most gorgeous shade of red EVER. It was the best formula EVER. it's the glossiest EVER. and it was FREE.

I used 2 coats for the swatch, but again I only needed one. I didn't use a top coat.

Lastly is Hazelnut Ice Cream, the nude of the bunch.

This is the only colour that actually required two coats to be fully opaque. It was a little streaky, but I think with a thick enough coat you could probably do just one.













Those are the free nail polishes this month! Will you be picking up any of these shades?
xx Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment