Tuesday 16 September 2014

Mod Lacquer - Aerial Phenomenon

Last month the Indie Brand Mod Lacquer posted on their Instagram page that they were looking for swatchers, and of course I was interested. Jennifer, the creator of Mod Lacquer, makes the most amazing holographic nail polishes I've ever seen, but she also makes a ton of unique super sparkly glitter combinations. It's a 3 free hand blended nail polish brand.

I received three nail polishes to try out: High Strangeness, Aerial Phenomenon and Paranormal Paradise.

I decided to dedicate a different blog post to each nail polish, since I took about 100 photos of each of them.....

The second polish is Aerial Phenomenon, a bright pink linear holographic polish. This is so insanely holographic it's unbelievable! 

The formula on this is very similar to High Strangeness, it's applies smoothly without any streaks or unevenness. The polish also dries incredibly quick, so you don't have to worry about dragging the polish on the second coat, or having to wait 15 minutes before going to the toilet! 

I used 2 coats for the swatch and no top coat. The first coat is much more opaque than High Strangeness, but not quite opaque enough for it to be a 1 coater. The second coat completely covers up any nail line. 

I am so impressed with the holographic polishes from Mod Lacquer! I think my bank will be a little less impressed with I place an order! 

The mini's retail for only $4 (US) and the full size polishes cost $11(US). Luckily for us UK girls, Mod Lacquer ships internationally! 

Mod Lacquers new Fall/Autumn collection The World's Fair will be released on Friday September 19th at 9 PM EST!

What do you think of this colour? Check out Mod Lacquers Etsy store for more holo goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment