Monday 11 May 2015

Models Own Polish For Tans 2 Swatch & Review

Models Own has released a second set of colours for the Polish For Tans collection. This line was originally created last year and consisted of 5 bright neon shades. They were super bright, didn't need a white base, had an easy formula and enhanced your tan.

I'm very pale, so this whole tan aspect means nothing for me, but the colours were stunning! Read my review of last years colours here!

This year there are 5 colours again. I picked up these three and there was also a yellow and a pink.

First up is Turquoise Sea.

This is a very bright slightly green leaning blue. It's definitely a blue, but if I compare it to the hypergel Blue Glint, also from Models Own, this is definitely more turquoise.

The formula is very opaque, there are very slight streaks on the first coat, so I applied 2 coats for the swatch.

It's a very smooth polish and it was incredibly easy to apply. It dries glossy.

Next up is Beach Hut.

This is a super bright neon orange. I usually don't like bright pumpkin-y colours on me, but this was so neon I could get away with wearing it.

This was slightly streaky on the first coat, but the second coat covered everything up. Again it dries glossy.

My favourite of the three is Cocktail Hour.

This is a hot neon red toned coral. This is seriously beautiful and so incredibly bright!

It had the same formula as Beach Hut, it was slightly streaky on the first coat, but the second coat covered everything up beautifully.

It dries glossy.









What do you think of the new Polish For Tans collection from Models Own? Will you be picking up any of the shades or do you prefer the ones from last year?

I love these three shades. They have a great formula and they're all so incredibly bright!! It makes me want to go on holiday right now. I wish!

xx Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment